Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Letter I

Wiz Khalifa – Go Hard or Go Home– Furious 7: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Iggy Pop – Search and Destroy - Iggy Pop Mix– Raw Power
Beds in the Clouds – Preaching Del Mar - Classic Iggy Style Remix Various Artists – Tree of Lounge (Relaxed Tantra Buddha and Hot Stone Yoga Ambient Del Mar Sounds)
Iggy Pop – Lust For Life, same
Jennifer Lopez – Booty - Bali Bandits Remix, same
Teddybears – Punkrocker - feat. Iggy Pop , same
The Stooges – Down On The Street – Remastered– Funhouse [Deluxe Edition]
Iggy Pop – Real Wild Child (Wild One)– Blah-Blah-Blah
Christina Aguilera – I Am – Bionic (Deluxe Version)
Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know? -AM
Ingrid Michaelson – You and I– Be OK
The Avett Brothers – I And Love And You , same
James Brown & The Famous Flames – I Got You (I Feel Good) , same
Alicia Keys – No One– As I Am
The Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling– The Beginning & The Best Of The E.N.D.
Bob Marley & The Wailers – I Shot The Sheriff - Live At Music Hall, Boston / 1978 – Easy Skanking In Boston '78
Ed Sheeran – I See Fire - Live and in Session - Live and in Session

No comments:

Post a Comment