Thursday, August 14, 2014

Grandchild


From high atop Grand Forks, North Dakota, it's time once again for the Stranger Show
Grandchildren – Sunrise – Golden Age
Umalali – Nibari (My Grandchild)  – The Garifuna Women's Project
Eels – Things The Grandchildren Should Know  – Blinking Lights And Other Revelations
Grandchildren – Golden Age, same
Broken Glass Heroes – Let's Not Fall Apart  – Grandchildren of the Revolution
Siktransit – A Time and A Place for Photos of Grandchildren – Spanish Gold
Mia Riddle – Grandchildren  – Tumble And Drag
Kanaka`ole, Kaumakaiwa – Grandchild  – Kaumakaiwa
Larry Killip – To My Grandchildren's Grandchildren  – To My Grandchildren's Grandchildren
Jim Connery – Because You're Our Grandchild  – Because You're Our Grandchild
BiL – My Grandchildren's Eyes, same
Gráinne Murphy – Monaghan Jig/The Kilmovee/The Misbegotten Grandchild   – Short Stories
Eddie Palmieri – Waltz For My Grandchildren -Arete
Persona – Cycles-Our Grandchildren -Uptight
Eva Fry – This Year Our Gift Was A Grandchild -Remember
Veronika Povilioniene with a grandchild – Lithuanian Lullaby Various Artists – Smithsonian Folkways World Music Collection
Francis Plagne – Maidenhead Before Grandchild, eponymous
Ben Levell – Grandchildren   – Fight For The Family
Various Artists – I'm Following You Various Artists – For My Grandchildren - Musical Memories From My Childhood
Gaudencio Thiago De Mello – Lullaby For A Grandchild  – A Flame In The Dark
Mino-Nibaa Abinoojiins – Have Good Dreams My Grandchild  – Little Child Sleep Well (Mino-Nibaa Abinoojiins)
Daria – This Little Light Of Mine   – Grandchildren's Delight - Best Loved Songs From The Good Old Days
Joe Sierra – While My Grandchildren Play  – End Of Days
Bobby Keel – Grandson's Great Grandchild   – Asphalt Ribbon
N.E. Patton – The Grandchild (Spoken Word)   – Life is Life

No comments:

Post a Comment