Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First of July, 2014


Bright Eyes – First Day Of My Life  – I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
Jennifer Lopez – First Love – A.K.A.
Bonobo feat Grey Reverend– First Fires  – The North Borders
Neon Trees – First Things First, same
blink-182 – First Date  – Take Off Your Pants And Jacket
Noah Gundersen – First Defeat – Ledges
Dan + Shay – First Time Feeling   – Where It All Began
First Aid Kit – My Silver Lining, same
The Cardigans – Lovefool - Radio Edit  – First Band On The Moon
The Strokes – You Only Live Once   – First Impressions Of Earth
First Aid Kit – Stay Gold, same
311 – Love Song   – 50 First Dates O.S.T.
One Direction – Last First Kiss   – Take Me Home: Yearbook Edition
Roberta Flack – The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face   – First Take
Heartland – I Loved Her First   – I Loved Her First
Daryl Hall – You Make My Dreams  – VH1 Music First: Behind The Music - The Daryl Hall & John Oates Collection
The Strokes – Juicebox   – First Impressions Of Earth
John Legend – For The First Time  – Love In The Future

No comments:

Post a Comment