Thursday, July 11, 2013

F. Hair

Show aired July 11, 2013 2-4 PM
*=new music **=local music
From high atop beautiful downtown Harrisburg, PA the Stranger Show today asks the musical question: "Have you let your hair fly free?"  Today we praise the hairdressers, the wig makers, and the salon owners. Today we continue the alphanumeric parts of the body series with the theme "F. Hair." Don't be afflicted by chaetophobia. Just listen to 99.5 WUSR Scranton and let your hair down.
Theme from the Twilight Zone by Marius Constant from The Best Of Rod Serling's The Twilight Zone: Original Television Scores Varese Sarabande 1990.
Vehicle by Ides-Of-March Collector's Choice 2006.
The New Musical Cast – Hair  - The Musical
The Sound of Musical Orchestra – South Pacific: I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair   – Best Musicals: Songs From Tony Award Winners
Lady Gaga – Hair  – Born This Way
"Weird Al" Yankovic – Amish Paradise (Parody of "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio)  – Bad Hair Day
Cold War Kids – Hair Down  – Robbers & Cowards
Scott McKenzie – San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair) - Single Version Various Artists – Clasicos Del Cine
Crosby, Still, Nash – Almost Cut My Hair - 2006 Remastered LP Version David Crosby – Voyage [Box Set]
The Who – Cut My Hair  – Quadrophenia
Guns N' Roses – Hair Of The Dog  – The Spaghetti Incident?
Sandi Thom – I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair) - same
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Black Hair - 2011 - Remaster Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – The Boatman’s Call - 2011 - Remaster
Celtic Thunder – Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair)  – Mythology
The Steve Miller Band – Sweet Home Chicago – Let Your Hair Down
Jimmy Fallon – Neil Young Sings "Whip My Hair" - feat. Bruce Springsteen  – Blow Your Pants Off
Super Furry Animals – Ice Hockey Hair  – Super Furry Animals Songbook Vol. 1
Nina Simone – Black Is The Colour Of My True Loves Hair (live)– Nina Simone Her Greatest Hits
Corb Lund – All I Wanna Do Is Play Cards – Hair In My Eyes Like A Highland Steer
Jeff Foxworthy – Every Single Hair On Her Body  – Totally Committed
George Jones – You Comb Her Hair – 10 Great Songs
Larry The Cable Guy – No Hair - Just A Red Head – Lord, I Apologize
James Brown – Hair Commercial Various Artists – Good Morning Vietnam - Music & Words Of The '60s
GoldFish – Brush your hair – Get busy living
John Gorka – I Saw a Stranger With Your Hair  – Pure John Gorka
Scooter – The Sound Above My Hair  – Under the Radar Over the Top
Sam Cooke – I Dream Of Jeanie With The Light Brown Hair – New Things

No comments:

Post a Comment